Pork Rinds Pizza Crust

Love trying new ways to make low carb pizza crust. Found this one on Pinterest. Yummy and it makes individual pizzas 


Original recipe can be found here

1/4 cup ground pork rinds (I weighed one 14g serving then crushed it to make 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 large egg
1tsp Italian seasoning of choice (I used Mrs. Dash Tomatoe Basil Garlic)

Pre-heat oven to 350*. Spray or oil a tin pie pan. In a bowl mix the egg, pork rinds, parmesan cheese, and seasoning well. Pour mixture into pan and spread to the sides from the middle by pressing outwards with your hands. If the mixture sticks to your hands wet them with water and it will spread smoothly. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and add whatever desired toppings and put the pizza back under the broiler until toppings are hot and cheese is melted.

My macros for the crust only were less than the blogger's with ingredients I used. 



I made chicken Alfredo pizzas to splurge and it was delish! 


The entire pizza was difficult for me to finish eating. I used 1.5 oz diced fajita chicken, 1/8 cup four cheese Alfredo sauce and 1/3 cup of an Italian blend cheese. Entire Alfredo pizza macros is as follows 




Comments

Popular Posts