Baked garlic Parmesan wings

This is one of George Stella's recipes I found from Facebook.


I used 2.5 lbs of chicken wings. Cut the whole wings into 2 pieces to make the typical chicken wing pieces. My package had 10 wings, which once cut, made 20 pieces. I set a servings size as 2 cut pieces

Preheat oven 375

Mix in a bowl:
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2.5 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper 

Place chicken pieces in bowl and toss to coat chicken. 

Place wings on foil lined sheet pan. I also sprayed it Pam to keep from sticking. Bake for 1 hour or until skin is crispy. I turned them over after 30 minutes. 

Sprinkle Parmesan over wings while they are still hot. 

I couldn't taste enough garlic so I also cracked some fresh garlic rock salt on top of the wings. 

2 pieces is 155 calories, 7.3 g fat, 1.1 g carbs and 16.6 g protein. I was able to
eat 2 servings 


Comments

Popular Posts