Quest pizza crust

I'm a huge fan of the cauliflower pizza crust but I recently received the email newsletter from Quest Nutrition for a pizza crust I wanted to try. It uses a little cauliflower along with protein powder and their chips. I was super intrigued so tonight we tried it. OH EM GEEEE this is just like pizza crust. Totally amazed and hooked. It's my go to pizza crust for now on. 

I didn't use the toppings the recipe did. I used turkey sausage crumbles and turkey pepparoni. Delish. Hubby is asking for more!!

Nutritional info per serving: makes 6 servings
195 calories, 11g fat, 3g carbs and 22g protein



For the crust, the longest or hardest part is roasting the cauliflower. 


Crust going into the oven. I used a disposable pan sprayed with Pam and used a spatula to spread it over the entire pan for a thin crust. 


Finished crust shown flipped over. It was easy to flip it out in to a piece of parchment paper and place back into the pan for the remaining 3 minutes the recipe called for cooking. 


All the toppings on and ready to cook again for 8-10 minutes. 



My perfect portion piece. Yum!

Comments

Popular Posts